Kid's Mini-mural Sculpture Supply Kit
Don't run around town gathering your supplies! Buy a teacher-approved kit instead! It has everything you need for your Mini-mural Sculpture class! The kit will include:
- Ware board - 1/2" 12"x16" drywall with edges taped with duct tape
- Longhorn White Clay, 25 lb bag
- Wooden knife #406
- Kemper Wire Loop Tool D2
- Xiem Short-cut brush 1/2"
- Low fire glazes, 2 oz jars, 4 colors
- Small paintbrush with a round tip
- 4 oz of garden sand
Students will also need the following materials:
- Clothes that can get dirty, or an apron
- Heavy plastic sheet or tarp to protect work surface
- Small objects to press into clay (shells, bones, twigs, leaves, plastics, etc)
- Yardstick, ruler, or tape measure
- Plastic bag without holes (a plastic kitchen trash bag will work) for the ware board to fit into.
The kit will be ready 3 days before the beginning of your class, and you may pick it up at Inspired Minds Art Center. Due to the weight of this kit, shipping is NOT available.
Students may also buy the above supplies and bring them to class on the first day.