Buda Plein Air Exhibit Closing Reception
Time & Location
About the Event
During the festival, you wandered along Main Street and experienced the creative process of 12 plein air painters as they painted scenes from Downtown Buda. Now you can see their final pieces on display and for sale in the Inspired Minds Gallery!
Please join us in the gallery for refreshments as we close the Buda Plein Air Festival Gallery Exhibit and celebrate the artwork of:
Gena Destri McGill
[ pleyn-air; French ple-ner ]
- pertaining to a manner or style of painting developed chiefly in France in the mid-19th century, characterized by the representation of the luminous effects of natural light and atmosphere as contrasted with the artificial light and absence of the sense of air or atmosphere associated with paintings produced in the studio.
- designating a painting executed out of doors and representing a direct response to the scene or subject in front of the artist.
- (of a painting) having the qualities of air and natural light.
Executive Order GA-29
Every person in Texas shall wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when inside a commercial entity or other building or space open to the public, or when in an outdoor public space, wherever it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social distancing from another person not in the same household; provided, however, that this face-covering requirement does not apply to the following:
- any person younger than 10 years of age;
- any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering;
- any person while the person is consuming food or drink