Time & Location
About the Event
Bring your kids to Inspired Minds Art Center for a creative break! It's free, outdoor fun for the family!
10:00 am until 2:00 pm
How it works:
- A limited number of people at a time will step inside and be given a sanitized tray.
- Choose your favorite craft supplies, and load them onto your tray.
- Only take what you think you'll need. You can always come back for more!
- Find a workspace at an open table or on the grass outside.
- Create! Have fun! Express yourself!
- Dump your unused supplies into the Discard Tubs.
- Place your used tray into the Sanitizing Tub.
- Take home your fabulous art!
PLEASE NOTE: There might be a wait time due to COVID-19 regulations and sanitation protocols. We thank you in advance for your patience, fabulousness, and total sense of chill!
Hey you! Do you have a bunch of craft supplies that you'd like to get rid of?? Please drop them off at the art center. We'll share them with the community on the next FAM Day!
Executive Order GA-29
Every person in Texas shall wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when inside a commercial entity or other building or space open to the public, or when in an outdoor public space, wherever it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social distancing from another person not in the same household; provided, however, that this face-covering requirement does not apply to the following:
- any person younger than 10 years of age;
- any person with a medical condition or disability that prevents wearing a face covering;
- any person while the person is consuming food or drink, or is seated at a restaurant to eat or drink